Uplifting Eye Cream is a product formulated with multiple growth factors and matrix proteins from stem cell and gold nano technology that help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes, restoring the skin’s natural luminosity and health. Free shipping!
Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around your eyes with To Be…Uplifting Eye Cream with Gold Nano. It’s formulated with multiple growth factors and matrix proteins from stem cell and gold nano technology.
The sensitive skin beneath the eyes often becomes dark, puffy, or wrinkled, creating a less than desirable appearance. Various factors contribute to under-eye skin problems including lack of sleep, dietary deficiencies, allergies, prolonged sun exposure and genetics. However, the main cause of under eye discoloration is the excess skin pigmentation. This issue is frequently exacerbated by sun exposure. Natural aging also plays a role in the thinning and darkening of the skin around the eye.
To Be Uplifting Eye Cream is formulated to address specific problems and increase overall skin health under the eyes. It contains active ingredients derived from polypeptides and gold nano to help reduce the signs of aging. Individual results may vary.
• Stem Cell Conditioned Media: Helps diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through the activation of collagen synthesis.
• Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: Acting as an ideal anti-oxidant with vitamin E and Coenzyme Q-10, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate helps protect cells from free radicals and inflammation.
• Eyeseryl and Eyeliss: Help reduces the puffiness and bags under and around the eyes.
• Haloxyl: Help reduces dark circles while licorice extract, Alpha-Arbutin, and Niacinamide brighten skin tone.
• Roxisomes: React like lipsomes and helps repair DNA damage by UVA in sunlight.
In the morning and evening or as needed, apply a small amount of To Be Uplifting Eye Cream around the eyes paying close attention to the area underneath the eyes. Application can follow the use of To Be Brightening Moisturizer; be sure that the Eye Cream has dried before applying the Moisturizer.